Jenny's Asian Style Chicken Recipe
Meal prepping is essential for the busy person who wants to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Some of us don’t have the time to cook a fresh meal every day. Also, meal prepping in advance not only saves time but also saves money. Many of us are familiar with UberEats, DoorDash or the other food delivery services. Personally, I love them, but it can get expensive very quickly.
Ready in 30 -40 minutes
Serves 3-5 people
- 4-5 Chicken Breast
- 4-5 Garlic Clove (Freshly Minced)
- 1-2 Teaspoons of Garlic Powder
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1-2 Teaspoons of Black Pepper
- 1-2 Teaspoons of Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder (Optional)
- 2 Teaspoons of Mushroom Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon of Seasoning Sauce
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 4 Tablespoons of Hoisin Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1. Prepare the chicken breast: Trim the fat off the chicken breast. Cut the chicken in about 1-inch squares. Put them into a bowl.
1-2 Teaspoons of Black Pepper
1-2 Teaspoons of Sea Salt
2 Teaspoons of Mushroom Seasoning
1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder (Optional)
3. Prep the saucepan – Pour in your oil of choice – I prefer Olive oil, Avocado Oil or, Grapeseed Oil and put in your chopped or minced garlic. Turn your stove to medium heat and warm it up for about 40 seconds. Mix the garlic and the oil.
5. You will notice there’s a lot of sauce so slowly keep stirring while cooking it in medium heat until the liquid sauce evaporates and until the chicken is brown and nice. We don’t want soggy chicken.
6. You can enjoy it with Jasmine rice, Cauliflower Rice, Cauliflower Patties or any vegetable you like to eat.
I like to prepare my vegetables before I prepare my meat. Slice your red bell peppers into pieces. And mince your garlic cloves.