The number one feature that many ladies would want to enhance better will be the eyes and their eye shadow application. . If that’s you, you came at the right time. I’m going to share with you some of my top tips so you can do just that.
Applying your eyeshadows on correctly really isn’t difficult at all. It really is just a matter of finding the right technique and your personal style. Don’t worry if it takes a few tries to get it right. Check out these tips:
- Always apply a base coat on your eyes just as you do to the rest of your face. Loose power works or you can apply your foundation to the eye area. It gives a nice even palette to work with.
- Don’t be afraid to use bold and black eyeshadow colors, including royal blue, greens, and violet on your lid. You can still make it wearable and natural but first applying a bronzer or contour in your crease. This will act as a natural transition
- Transition shade is your friend. Use a Bronzer or a warm matte eyeshadow shade that is one to two shades darker than your skin and apply it in the crease using a fluffy blending brush. My favorite fluffing blending brush is by Mac 224 Taped Blending Brush.
- If you have green eyes, wear purple, plum, Rust, copper and browns. This will make your eyes pop!
- Apply a lighter shimmer or vanilla shadow in the inner corner of the eye to reflect and make your eyes look younger and awake.
- If you want your eyes to appear larger, use a light color on the inner corner, and a darker shade in the middle of the eye area.
- So that you don’t look like a disco ball: Only apply the shimmer eye shadow on the lid and keep the crease and brow bone eye area matte.
- To create the easy perfect smoky eyes. Apply a medium matte shade onto your crease then apply your dark shadow only to the eyelids from the lash line to the crease on the eyelid. Then blend the line for a seamless look.
- Highlight along the brow bone. Doing it this way will make your features stand out naturally and beautifully.
So there you have it. With these top tips, you now know how to apply your eyeshadow to look your best. Practice until you get the application of your eye shadow down to a science. When you get good, your makeup will look more natural and more polished. I hope this helps you with your desired looks!
Remember that while you’re practicing all these steps, you should take note of what works best for you. Practice by yourself, or practice with friends or family.
So go for it and get the Eyeshadow look right away!